Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

⚽ How was your season? ⚽

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

So that's it until August. Another season has been and gone 😢 as always there were winners and losers, players that blew us away and some we wished would just go away.

I was wondering how everyone’s team got on. 

Who was your player of the season?

Who was your most improved player?

What was your favourite game of the year? And what you'd give your team out of 10 for the season.

I'm a Liverpool fan, so there is only one choice for player of the season, The Egytion King 👑 (Mo Salah).

Our most improved player would be Loris Karius, who's starting to look like the player we saw playing for Mainz.

My favourite game of the season would have to be the 3-0 victory over Man City in the Champions league. We created one of the best atmosphere's I've ever experienced at a match and the put on an absolutely awesome performance. It was a privilage to witness it live.

As for marks out of 10. At the moment, I'd give them an 8.5.

I look forward to hearing your team got on 👍

2 REPLIES 2

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mark Sorry I'm late to the party Mark!

I'm very much the neutral when it comes the Premier League so here are my answers:

Who was your player of the season? Have to agree, Mohamed Salah 

Who was your most improved player? My most improved player has to be Nick Pope of Burnley. Never heard of him before this season and now he's playing at a World Cup!

What was your favourite game of the year? Although it didn't change the league that much, Liverpool’s 4-3 win over Manchester City! Showed real intent from Liverpool and what they can offer in the future.

Do you still think Karius is the most improved player? :Laughing_Face:

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

He'd reverted back to the Karius of old at the UCL final @John. Hopefully it was a one night only appearance 🤞🤞