Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone does not work for Onecom customers

TimCresswell
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was moved to Onecom last year and the MyVodafone app was working as usual. I upgraded in April with OneCom and it still worked ok. About 3 months ago it stopped working fo no reason. I have spoken to Onecom and it is a Vodafone issue where they cannot provide it to Onecom clients.

Is there a resolution to this in the near future?

There should be no reason for this to happen, Vodafone are more than happy to move clients to Onecom but don't tell customers that they will get a reduced service.

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

That's thoroughly unsatisfactory if it's correct (i mention that as some people have had issues with the app and the problem might be coincidental).

If you've been moved to OneCom, I belive that it's possible to be transferred back, but I'm not sure what the position is if you upgraded with them.   Hang on for the forum team to pick this up as they'll be abel to confirm both points.

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TimCresswell I know just how important it is to have afull ccess to your My Vodafone app, in order to monitor your usage and services. I'm sorry this has happened, I understand how frustrating this can be! So a member of our team can get this looked into for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.