main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

New Mobile O/S In The Making - Igelle DASH

Sticky_Mick
6: Helper

Touted as "The Worlds Most Flexible Operating System", Igelle is about to be launched. And to re-iterate, the term "The Worlds Most Flexible Operating System" is not some sort of marketing badge, just check out the compatibility list: Igelle Compatibility. The N900 is in the list:smileyhappy: Heck! Even the N95 and other Symbian devices are listed.

As is the iPhone 4 (not sure how Apple would receive the prospect of people installing this on there devices, though).

The list is virtually endless. Ranging from media players

The website: http://www.igelle.com/ is suffering from some linkage problems at the moment (keeps throwing you back to the homepage).

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Once in a while I drift in time. To a place in my memory where it still hurts to find
I was takin' on the World with a see through smile. But dyin' on the inside all the while
I was dyin' on the inside all the while.
View more options
2 REPLIES 2
QyKo
14: Advanced member
9700 Bold is in there , good find. Very interesting.
+1
Storm 9500 - Dec 08 - Oct 09 || Storm 9520 - Oct 09 - July 10
Bold 9700 - July 10 - Sept 11 || Bold 9900 - Sept 11 - Jan 12
iPhone 4s - Jan 12 - Feb 13 || z10 Feb 13 - Oct 13
S4 - Current
View more options
Northern-dj
16: Advanced member
Well i have nevet herd of this but i can not see it working looks like a glam ide to get intrest

View more options