Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Egypt took over my premium personal mobile number

MahmoudMourad
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am referring to Vodafone Egypt, and I am seeking assistance regarding a pressing issue. I own a personal premium mobile number, and while I was traveling outside of Egypt, my number was suddenly stopped. I was informed that I needed to update my personal information. In an effort to resolve this matter, I sent someone with a power of attorney to Vodafone, but unfortunately, they refused to cooperate.

Upon my return to Egypt, I was informed that my number is lost forever, despite my willingness to pay any necessary fees. This situation is causing significant inconvenience as I have numerous bank accounts and other accounts associated with this number. I would greatly appreciate any advice or assistance in resolving this matter.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You are asking the wrong company and network this question, you are not in the UK @MahmoudMourad .  This is where you need to ask for customer support Vodafone Egypt  https://web.vodafone.com.eg/

Vodafone UK won't be able to help with a Vodafone Egypt account @MahmoudMourad . They are separate networks and companies.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

You are asking the wrong company and network this question, you are not in the UK @MahmoudMourad .  This is where you need to ask for customer support Vodafone Egypt  https://web.vodafone.com.eg/

Vodafone UK won't be able to help with a Vodafone Egypt account @MahmoudMourad . They are separate networks and companies.

Yes I know, but I did everything I could with Vodafone Egypt, and the final reply was "We have nothing to do for you". So this is why I am seeking help here, thank you anyway.

bilaalmirza
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am referring to Vodafone Egypt, and I am seeking assistance regarding a pressing issue. I own a personal premium mobile number, and while I was traveling outside of Egypt, my number was suddenly stopped. I was informed that I needed to update my personal information. In an effort to resolve this matter, I sent someone with a power of attorney to Vodafone, but unfortunately, they refused to cooperate.