Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Whats Your Favourite Gaming App?

NedFlanders1984
6: Helper
6: Helper

Hey Everyone,

I am always curious to know what games people are currently playing on there mobiles.

So.... Whats your favourite game right now?

:0)

19 REPLIES 19

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hey @NedFlanders1984

Being honest I'm not an avid gamer on my s7 edge. 

I don't mind the ones where it's a plane and you swirl around the screens shooting enemy and catching power ups. 

Galaxian is an old time favourite too. 

Oh and I've played some games in connection to my Vr Headset. 

What about you ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hey @BandOfBrothers

Like yourself I have a S7 Edge, I got caught up in all the heist of Pokemon for a while there, but now thats just getting boring.

I do prefer PC gaming, only sort games I have installed are puzzle games like Candy Crush Jelly, also like Pawn Stars, again the games are getting boring, doing the same thing day in day out LoL

Thanks for sharing

I still use an original x-box 360 mainly for Sky & Netflix, and have played the new versions of Tomb Raider. That said I'm still to start playing the sequel  :Winking_smiley:

The Vr Games are pretty good. 

I didn't fall into playing Candy Crush games or Pokemon Go but my adult children did. 

I did play the scrabble game for a short while where you play against friends online. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hey

Ahhh very nice! Cant beat a good game of Tomb Raider, no matter the age of the game!!

I have tried the VR, alhtho its only been a few times. I really should look into getting one. I just don't want to pay the price they are wanting the now, I wouldnt play it that often to justify the amount. I will wait til it comes down to around £40/£30 :smileyvery-happy:

Ohhh yeah I also play Words With Friends, but you need to play friends only cause the few times I have played it, they must have been cheating, some of the words they were playing was like no way! LoL plus there was always 6/7/8 letters. Big Cheaters!! LoL

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NedFlanders1984 I'm not a massive gamer on my phone myself - iPhone 7.

You'd usually find me on the Youtube/Netflix app on my Xbox One (when I'm not working!) :smileytongue:

Although I do like a good game of Fifa :smileyhappy:

Hey @Alex

Good to see you have chosen the right console to play!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Yeah I enjoy playing Fifa, altho not played 2017 yet. This is the first year I never pre-ordered it, I didnt like the new layout of 2016. I knew 2017 would be the same, kinda put me off the game. I enjoy playing Player Manager, but in management mode its completely different, so am not a fan.

I will wait til it comes out on EA Access, then I wont mind as much

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @NedFlanders1984 :smileyhappy:

It's been really good this year to be fair to them. 

It actually feels like they've put effort into Ultimate Team and their other online modes - If you play those!

However career mode sort of is what it is and probably always will be!

EA Access is also a good shout, I've just bought Mass Effect however haven't really had much chance to play it yet. :smileysad:

Hi @Alex

Only time I really play online is in a team game, a few friends in the same team is quite fun!

Mass Effect, I never really got into that game. I am more of FPS - Call Of Duty, where I can just run around wild shooting people :smileytongue: :smileytongue: :smileytongue:

I am gonna have a wee look to see what games EA Access is offering, hopefully something decent

Fifa 17 will enter the vault and become Free for Ea Access members on the 21st of April. :Smiling:

And if you've never played Mass Effect and fancy giving it a go the first three games are available via backward compatibility right now through the App on xbox one.