Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

tablet manual

Digga2607
3: Seeker

A bit of a cry for help, really.

An elderly friend ie 89 years of age, was seeking to buy a tablet to enable his 91 year old wife to be able to read the bible (she has 'Age Related Macular Degenration')

He has no IT knowledge but went into a shop selling PC equipment, new and second hand, and was persuaded that what he needed was a Vodafone tablet. He tells me that he was advised that the item was new, although the overall condition would seem to belie that fact, and came with only a charging cable; no box or manual. I have yet to ascertain the make of the tablet, which I don't believe he should have been advised to buy in the first place, as it has far more features than he will ever need or use, but wonder if anyone can tell me if manuals for older tablets are available. (there does appear to be three letters on the back panel of the tablet but I do not know what they are)

Any advise would be grteatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

John

13 REPLIES 13

Just an update to you folk who have been so helpful.                                                                               I took your advise, bilaalmirza, and found the manual I was looking for, I think, on the Vodafone website. It passed inspection by my son, anyway. Certainly it would seem to offer the information I need for my friend and at least it means he can see what functions - not likely to be many - that he might use.                       Once again, many thanks for your help, everybody.                                                                                              Kind regards,                                                                                                                                                          John                                                                                

bilaalmirza

my pleasure

yastayuffie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone tablet for business or online sales at [Removed] I support the equipment needed for Livestream fashion show reel

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]  

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Reported.

Moderator please look at this post from yastayuffie