main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Broadband account support

4: Newbie

If you are not prepared to offer account support on a Sunday why not just say so? Just went through the leaving vodafone scenario (again), the mobiles were sorted in 10 mins on the phone. Never got connected to the broadband 'team'. I held for about 10mins, then the mobile guy came back on and said he would put me in the queue. 10mins later it dropped the call. Rang back and followed the prompts, ended up in billing. The lady there couldn help and tried to put me through. 20mins later she came back and advised me to give up and try tomorrow as there is only a skeleton staff on Sunday.

If the first guy had just said I had to call back tomorrow it would have saved all the hassle.

Now I just want to leave Vodafone again

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
17: Community Champion

Hi @andy-m4

Lines are open 7 days a week 8am to 11pm.   Please see the link below for direct telephone number to the Broadband Team.

Broadband and Home Phone FAQ's

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

The number listed on that link takes me to the exact same menu as 191 - its not direct to the broadband team. I'm not going to spend anther 30mins on hold so as I said dont advertise a service if you cant provide an acceptable level of servce.

View more options
17: Community Champion

I totally agree @andy-m4 that if a service is advertised then it has to be given.

Typically Weekends are busier periods and the department's I'm assuming are not fully manned. 

Yes I agree the agent could have advised to ring back Monday due to waiting times although some customers will want to speak to someone there.snd then and rightly so if they deem it necessary. 

I wish you all the best with this situation when you speak to support on Monday. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Hi @andy-m4 I'm really sorry to see you weren't able to get the help you requested over the weekend. We're more than happy to look into your broadband problem further. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options