main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Impossible to contact Customer Service

Emceehamster
2: Seeker

Joined just over a month ago at a business address, though may have been put on home for some reason - not my fault and doesn't really matter as is only me.

Today I tried claiming my free gift (which I was totally unaware of when joining). I have the activation letter that gives me a two week period from yesterday. The website wouldn't let me, saying i wasn't eligable yet.

SO... let's talk to Vodafobne - fat chance!

By phone - An hour waiting with no one answering

Online Chat - the Vodafone business online Contact page crashed my laptop. Tried it at home on PC and the same happened, so IMPOSSIBLE to contact over chat.

I tried their other online chat but the absolute ignoramous I chatted with couldn't help at all. He was an idiot, frankly. Kept asking standard questions I had already answered.

So how do I sort this out? I have no account details because they have never been sent to me, I can't get through online or by phone.

I have a long history of crappy customer service (I was once with 3) but this has been a wasted few hours and I absolutely loathe Vodafone at this point.

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Mark

I'm sorry you've struggled to contact our Customer Services team about your free gift @Emceehamster. If you contact us as advised in the private message I've sent you, we'll be happy to offer more information about claiming this.

View more options
gsevans

Hi Mark,

I haven't received a postal correspondence from Vodafone regarding the free tech gift offer. I'm past the 30 day connection period so can you let me know how I can move this forward?

Thanks

View more options
Mark

If you contact us via the link in the private message I sent you @gsevans, we'll be happy to take a look into this for you. 

View more options
gsevans

Hi Mark,

I've just checked and doesn't look like I've received a private message from you? I contacted customer services in the middle of last week as mentioned by Blair but I'm also yet to hear anything from that and it's been over 3 days now. 

Thanks
G

View more options
Mark

I'm sorry you' didn't receive my previous private message @gsevans, I've resent this. Please contact us by folloiwng the insructions provided and we'll be happy to take a look into the problems you're having receiving your free gift.

View more options