main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Slow green internet light flashing on router

Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

I'm disappointed that our Customer Relations team have not resolved everything for you. @jameswestacott  

We can only give general advice here on our Community forum. and your complaint's account specific, so I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch so we can look into this further. 

Blair

View more options
2: Seeker

I complained to CISAS about the issue as Vodafone clearly weren't bothered about it.  And they awarded me £150 compensation.  I would advise everyone to do the same.

Apparently CISAS charge the mobile provider a few hundred pounds per complaint, even if its not successful.  So get in there and hit them where it hurts, in their pockets!

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link but Google CISAS and it's easy to find.

I'm now arguing with Vodafone about the slow speed of my broadband (paid for 63MBPS, getting 7MBPS), so I think it will be another complaint going in to CISAS soon!

James

View more options