Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VoIP cannot call out

BarredRock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Signed up with a Vodafone Fibre 2 and landline deal 4 weeks ago.  All initially went very well.  But last Thursday 27th June the router started to reboot at random times about 3 times a day.  We also lost the dialing tone and cannot call out from our phone.  The phone light at the back of the router is green.  We decided to wait to see if things settled down.  But to no avail with the phone, although the router has not rebooted for a couple of days to our knowledge.  The router is in the home office, so when I am working there I can see when it is rebooting.

Can anyone help please.

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Mike

@BarredRock I'm sorry to hear about your Broadband. You can run a check on your broadband lines here 👉 https://vodafone.uk/2krM6Lw to check for any faults or equipment issues. If anything is found, the Tech Team and engineers will be informed 🙂 

You can also give the dedicated Broadband Team a call on 0333 304 0191 or drop them a message via LiveChat here 👉 vodafone.uk/2LCJiTm and they can run some checks and tests for you to see what's going on with your service.

Thanks Mike.  Have already been in a LiveChat with a  member of the Vodafone help team and they sorted the problem out at their end.  So am all good now thank you.

@BarredRock That's fantastic to hear.