Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Big value bundles

Hopedun00
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have bought a big value bundle it has took my money but not added to my phone and I've had no text what do I do ? 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Hopedun00 

When you say taken your money do you mean from your bank account or from your available Vodafone payg account credit.

i.e was it a top up Vodafone voucher or a payment from your Bank Account  ?

If from your bank then it maybe the case that your bank has gated off the amount of money in your bank account awaiting for Vodafone to collect it.

If Vodafone don't collect it because of a possible glitch then it should drop back into your bank account available balance in a few days.

Your bank customer services will be able to advise.

If the credit has gone from your Vodafone Payg account then it can sometimes take a short time to update.

If it hasn't updated by now then please call Vodafone customer service on 191 or use Live Chat or engage with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  and they'll check the status of your account.

Beforehand please do check via your myvodafone app and via your myvodafone online.

There is no account access via this forum anymore.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Hopedun00

If the credit has been taken for the big value bundle you will find the bundle will start at midnight tonight. 

The my Vodafone application will give details of active bundles and credit.