Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VOXI PAYG Sim

Haseebawan
3: Seeker

Hi, 

i am currently on VOXI pay as you go and looking to take a monthly phone contract through carphone warehouse. When i tried to port my number it says i am currently using the same network. I checked the upgrade option for vodafone and it tells me i am not eligible for upgrade. Can i take the monthly phone contract through carphone with a new vodafone number but later port in my voxi number? Appreciate your help on this!

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes thats  correct you can't port Vodafone to Vodafone. 

You can do what you suggest, just complete the keep my number form https://www.vodafone.co.uk/my-vodafone-account/keep-my-number#1:2. The other alternative is to port out the Voxi number and back in but shouldn't be necessary when the Voxi number is PAYG. 

Haseebawan

Thanks AnnS for your help.

Haseebawan

Hi AnnS,

one more question, Will i choose move from vodafone to vodafone (since Voxi is vodafone) option on keep my number form?

thanks

AnnS

The process for changing from Voxi to Vodafone has changed @Haseebawan Speak to Voxi live chat and they will make the change to Vodafone PAYG.

I am moving from Voxi payg to vodafone pay monthly not payg

thanks

Hey @Haseebawan You'll still need to follow the steps @AnnS suggested. It's the same process for VOXI transfers to Pay as you go and Pay monthly. You can speak to the VOXI team here.