Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot unlock Samsung S10

MarkinSW12
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

After being given an NUC by Vodafone as I've transferred to O2 but I am now blocked from any further attempts to unlock my Vodafone to setup my new SIM. Tried to call Vodafone Technical Help but my phone number is not valid so cannot get through.   

12 REPLIES 12

Hi. Ive forgotten my pattern and can not unlock my phone. I have been locked out for 8 minutes. How can i get back into my phone ? 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @Leila28 - I've found this thread on the official Samsung forum that could be of some use. Please let us know how you get on, it might be best to contact Samsung directly if it's the pattern you've forgotten. Best of luck!

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @MarkinSW12 

As you are no longer a Vodafone customer with an account to verify, it's unlikely customer services channels will be able to help, also this is not an account issue.

Under the circumstances as this is your phone previously used on the network and you have had problems using the unlock code, the best thing to do is to speak directly with Samsung, you can find a service centre here: Samsung Support they will advise the best way to get the counter reset.

When you have the counter reset follow this link again to get a fresh code Unlocking .  Alternatively, get a code from an online site, it may cost something but will be a lot simpler.