cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem unlocking the bootloader of my H850 mobile phone: "Device ID is unmatched"

fbobraga
2: Seeker

Hi,

Trying to unlock the bootloader of my device (information of it below) via the LG’s official unlocking website  leads me to an error:

"Device ID is unmatched. Please check your Device ID. If you see this message again, please contact your customer center. Your account will be locked if you enter the wrong Device ID more than 1 time."

I already contacted the LG's support (they can't help me, because it may be a carrier restriction) and they asked me to contact Vodafone's .

How can I unlock the device?

* I'm not living in UK anymore and haven't the original SIM...

5 REPLIES 5

fbobraga

* my device information:
model: Vodafone's LGH850.AVDFTN
IMEI: 357 657 071 472 837
device-id: F098F3288D56A2417FA2E578EFC28ABED9E07B2007B71BEC10641A737F8A59FE

fbobraga

Hi,

I can't unlock the bootloader of my device (an LG G5 mobile phone, model "LGH850.AVDFTN") via the LG’s official unlocking website - trying leads me to an error:

"Device ID is unmatched. Please check your Device ID. If you see this message again, please contact your customer center. Your account will be locked if you enter the wrong Device ID more than 1 time."

I already contacted the LG's support and they asked me to contact Vodafone's.

How can I unlock the bootloader the device? (to swap the software - I'm aiming at lineageos.org)

Using NUC will solve this? 

* I'm not living in UK anymore and haven't the original SIM...

fbobraga

I requested and received the NUC by mail.

Now I'm facing another issue - I can't use it: in the screen i'm supposed to inform it (2945#*850# -> Service Provider Lock) I get "This phone is permanently locked and can not be unlocked"

requested and received the NUC by mail.

Now I'm facing another issue - I can't use it: in the screen i'm supposed to inform it (2945#*850# -> Service Provider Lock) I get "This phone is permanently locked and can not be unlocked"

Hi @fbobraga, did you request the NUC directly from our website? The NUC that we sent over, is this the first time that you've requested a code? Also, when did you last use a Vodafone SIM Card in the phone?