main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Unlocking

Unlock iphone 7

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi I need unlock my iphone 7  to other network. Im from the Czech republic. I don't  have uk Vodafone sim Card and number for request at the Vodafone co.uk. Thanks for help.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jindra7 

As in this link How do I unlock my phone if I am not a Vodafone UK customer? you will need a vodafone UK SIM and number and use the phone on local UK network for 30 days.

It's unlikely you will be in a position to be resident in the UK for 30 days and won't be able to get the phone unlocked for free through Vodafone.

There should be some unlocking service in your home country but this won't be free.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

@Jindra7 

Are you able to ask the original owner to request its unlock  ?

If not then can you send it to someone you know in the UK and they use it for 30 days on the Vodafone UK network,  unlock it and then send it back to you. 

One other alternative is to sell the phone and use the funds to buy a phone that works on your home network.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🏳️‍🌈Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Dont deliveri to Czech republic.😒

View more options