main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Cannot Register my Sure Signal

2: Seeker

I have switched my Sim from a business contract Sim, to a PAYG Sim, my Sure Signal does not recognise my new Sim (same contact number), so I have de-registered my Sure Signal, but when I try to re-register it, I keep getting an error (see attached file)

Serial Number: 42173731664

Any ideas?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @User2011, the Sure Signal that you're trying to connect to, is this still registered on your business account? If so, is the business account active with any other services? 

View more options
2: Seeker

My Sim belonged to my company phone, but when I left the company , they gave me the PAC code so I could take my number with me (I now have a PAYG Sim and the number is working).  The Sure Signal was bought (and registered) by myself for personal use. I did de-register it to try and fix the initial issue, but I notice the lights are still active on the Sure Signal and my wife is still getting a full signal, while I am lucky to get 1 bar, which is normal for this area.

View more options

That seems strange @User2011, is your wife with Vodafone too? If so, could you please try your SIM in your wife's phone and let me know if you're signal is still only getting 1-bar? 

View more options