main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Sure Signal Suspended cannot re-register and does not work when it is Internet Light Flashing

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi,

I have a Vodafone Sure Signal it was showing as registered however it has now been suspended and I cannot re-register it as comes up with the error "sorry you don't seem to have registered yet. It was not suspended yesterday however it would not work as the internet light just kept flashing then went orange.

My details are all attached in the screenshots serial number 40133465902 WAN IP 79.67.29.26

[Removed]. Can you help me please?

regards

Ryan Neil

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

As we'll need access to your account to look into this and remove any bars from your Sure Sginal @rneil35, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options