main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Vodafone Sure Signal

Vodafone Sure Signal no longer working, no lights at all

4: Newbie

Yes, mine went dead, no lights at all, and I posted here, and Vodafone contacted me.  I spoke to someone who immediately offered to replace the unit, and one arrived the following morning :-)

View more options
12: Established

Glad you've got sorted out..

Good luck

It is important to report all failed SureSignal V3 using the links below to:

BBC's Watchdog: https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards: Call them on 0345 4 040506

Vodafone CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com -  (Search Vodafone UK)

View more options
2: Seeker

My Sure Signal has stopped working, with no lights on. It is a Version 3, Serial Number 42150512343. I contacted Vodafone, but was told to take it to a Vodafone Shop. I told them it was a dangerous fault, and I wanted a replacement, but they refused. What next?

View more options
12: Established

@Vodafone

WHY are your colleagues in chat or on the phone still advising people to go to a store where if the device is out of warranty the customer will then be quoted £65 for a repair or replacement?

If anyone is advised to go to a store to find it a complete waste of time then I strongly advise claiming for transport and any other losses such as time taken in doing so.

It's a disgrace...

To confirm,  Vodafone's CEO announced in May 2016 that any failed SureSignal will be replaced free of charge regardless of warranty status, without quibble nor any obligation on the customer!

Please refer anyone at Vodafone refusing an exchange to page one of my main ongoing thread and report both the failure itself and any refused to Trading Standards - advising them that West Berkshire Trading Standards have an ongoing case open.

It is important to report all failed SureSignal V3 using the links below to:

BBC's Watchdog: https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Trading Standards: Call them on 0345 4 040506

Vodafone CEO: http://www.ceoemail.com -  (Search Vodafone UK)

View more options

@AndyMcBurnie So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.

We'll then be in touch as soon as possible.

View more options

The issue has been resolved. A replacement is on the way.

Thanks for the forum and advice on it. 

Andy

View more options

My Vodaforne Suresignal V3 also not working.  No lights.  The serial number is 40134947932.  What should I do?

Thanks. 

View more options

@swnydon - If you’re still not seeing any lights on your Sure Signal, then please turn it off and on.

Once you’ve done this, if it’s still the same then it may be faulty.

Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options

Here is a copy of the message I received from Vodafone just now after responding to the private message thread.  

Due to the amount of queries we receive on the Community, we’re unable to respond to PM’s. Please follow the options below, to ensure your query is resolved as quickly as possible.

The Community is for community based support and discussion on a variety of topics such as technical queries, device help and industry news.

• Use the search function to see if someone has had the same or similar question as you, this may have already been answered.
  • Click the “Ask the Community” button under “Got a question?” on the right of the page to start a new conversation.
  • Reply to a thread about the same issue including your experience

Thanks,

Vodafone Social Media Team

Where should I address my concern now?

View more options

There is no lights after turning it on and off.  It appears to be completely dead.  

View more options

II have also posted my problem saying that my Vodafone suresignal V3 is not working.  I was told that the unit is more than 2 years old and is out of warranty.  So I should buy another one from the shop.  

View more options

My suresignalV3 with serial number 40134947932 stopped working.  After posting it on this forum, I had a call from Vodafone.  The person from technical team told me that it is out of 2 years warranty.  Also he said it is a Virgin set.  When I told him that it has vodafone symbol he denied it.  then told me to enable the wifi calling on my phone and if I still need a suresignal, I should buy another one from the shop for £69.  

It completely contradicts the previous threads in this post.  

View more options

@swnydon Apologies for any confusion, it sounds like you've replied to our private message rather than complete the form provided in the link.

I've sent you another private message out for you to get in touch so we can invetsigate your issue further.

View more options
3: Seeker

My Vodafone Sure Signal v3.0 has stopped working and is showing no lights at all. I've only had it since February'18. The Serial No is 42152257269. I understand that Vodafone should replace it. How do I arrange for this to happen, please?

View more options

@Harry20 - I’m sorry to hear the Sure Signal has stopped working after this short period of time.

For us to help, I’ve sent you a private message. Please follow the steps from there with how to send us your details. ☺️

View more options