main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Vodafone Sure Signal

reconnecting barred sure signal

Highlighted
2: Seeker

When I moved into my own place my mum disconnected the sure signal first generation, it was then barred due to inactivity. My mum lives in a very rural location with no mobile signal, every attempt to remove the inactivity bar on my account on the vodafone website gives me an error. I phoned vodafone yesterday and he told me to tell my mum to reset the sure signal and he would remove the inactivity bar. Got an email today saying sure signal has now been suspended. Online chat not working on vodafone website. Don't know what else to do.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @gordon67 

This is going to depend on how long it has been since the device was last registered, if it's been more than 12 months, the SS will have been removed from the network and there won't be anything that can be done to reregister the device. If the device is registered to your Mother's account, you will also need your Mother's help to enable you to register to your account.

Having mentioned that, Vodafon discontinued the SS  at the end of last month, it's quite old technology, and are now promoting WiFi calling.  You can find more about WiFi calling here: WiFi calling from Vodafone 

If it has been no longer than 3 months since the SS was last used, the account holder can speak directly to the Social Media Team by following the link here 

View more options