Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Twitter varification texts blocked

Chellby
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’m having trouble signing in to Twitter on a new device because the two factor authorisation is saying the number is unsupported. I changed to an eSim this week when I received a new device (iPhone 14 pro). Twitter can’t help, any clues please?

6 REPLIES 6

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you unable to receive verification texts from any other organisation/app @Chellby? Or is it just the ones from Twitter?

Only Twitter, I’ve have other verification texts from other apps since I got my new device. I can’t even get logged in to change it, so frustrating! Any clues?

B915D5A8-6C26-4937-9EE2-DF454E1B2AD0.png

Did you resolve this? I’m having the same issue.

I did, I filled in a help form with Twitter online and after a few days they came back to me. They removed the number so I was able to gain access again. No reason or explanation given as to why it happened though.

good luck resolving! 

Do you recall the actual form? I’ve heard nothing from Twitter for over a week 🙄

It was one of the ‘I need to regain access to my account’ forms. Follow the help thingy and eventually it will lead you to drop downs and comments, that’s what I filled in. Took about 5 or 6 days for me to have a response.