cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is anyone having charging issues with their Nokia 8.3 5G?

Oekaetchukoo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I hate the constant issues I am having with the Nokia 8.3 5G. Not long after getting it from Vodafone, I had to return it back because the were problems with the speakers. I did this twice as the first time, they had not properly fixed it. Now, after about 6 months, my phone refuses to charge. This is infuriating. How can I spend so much money on a phone and it is having this kind of issues? 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Oekaetchukoo 

I don't use your model of phone but I hope you don't mind me replying.

May I suggest to use a torch to check inside the charging port to see if there's a build up of lint etc inside which maybe hindering the commotion to charge it.

That and if you can try another charger.

If that does not resolve it then Vodafone apply a 12 month warranty for the phone to be looked at.

I totally understand and appreciate your not impressed with the current situation regarding repair.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks. I will try that. 

AnnS

Hi @Oekaetchukoo 

I would follow the repairs process again here:  How do I book a device in for repair? the Repair Centre will be aware that the phone has been in for repair previously and if they consider the phone beyond repair, you are likely to receive a replacement.  You can also speak to Nokia here: Nokia Repairs 

You have only had the phone for 6 months and Vodafone give a 24 month warranty on the device. Further information here: How long is the warranty on my device and what does it cover?