cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need advise on the Vodafone error “HTTP Error 403: The service you requested is restricted”

pihu02
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've been getting this super annoying error message on my Vodafone phone lately. It says "HTTP Error 403: The service you requested is restricted." This happens no matter what browser I use, even when I try tethering my phone to my laptop!

The weird thing is, sometimes everything works fine. I can browse the web or connect to my work email just fine. But then other times, bam! This error pops up. It seems like a lot of other Vodafone users are having the same problem too.

Honestly, it's getting frustrating. I've been a loyal Vodafone customer for years, but these constant connection issues are making me consider switching providers. Mobile internet is too important these days to be this unreliable!

I also check this : https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Archive/HTTP-Error-403-The-service-you-requested-is-restricted-not/m... But I have not found any error.

Hopefully Vodafone can fix this glitch soon.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Have you got Secure Net or any age restrictions on?

Lucy_F

Hi @pihu02 Are you encountering this error on only certain webpages? As previously advised, do you happen to have Vodafone Secure Net enabled or an age restricted content bar? If issues persist, please reach out to our Social Media Team via the contact information found here and we'll get things looked into.