Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor connectivity

Glyn631
2: Seeker

Is there any reason why the 4G network coverage has become so poor in the Bradford on Avon, Whiltshire area.  It is very difficult to recieve and make calls.  The connection drops out part way through a conversation. 

The signal was bad enough with 02 hence the change and initially, which would have been 18months ago, things were okay but now it is embarrasing ans ridiculous, especially at night when it gets even worse... if that is possible.

I cover on-call for the local hospital and this service is very poor.

2 REPLIES 2

Jason

Hi @Glyn631. It's disappointing to see your Community post. We understand the importance of keeping connected and in touch. We would recommend checking out our Network Status Checker online. This tool will advise you on how our network’s performing where you are, including up-to-date information on anything going on that might be affecting your signal and services. 

Glyn631

I have utilised the Network status checker and it does not match my experience.  Upon coming back from Bristol this evening the signal tailed off when I reach BA15.  I'm lucky if there is 1 bar on the telephone again tonight and my partner who uses Vodaphone has none.  I have reset the phone, taken the sim out and put it back in and no improvement.