main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

S20 Ultra eSIM

2: Seeker

Hello,

My new phone supports eSIM. I read that you can use it for watches. So technically network should support it for the phones. It would be so good if I could use eSIM on my phone. In this way I could use both dual SIM and SD card. Now I have to choose between both. 

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
17: Community Champion

It would indeed be good but however right now Vodafone only support eSim for a watch.

A recent similar thread 》Esim-when-is-it-going-to-be-available. 

🌈 Be Safe 🌈

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
7: Helper

It is sad because Vodafone in India has rolled out eSIM for iphones. Surely Vodafone UK could speed it up the introduction of eSIM for Vodafone UK customers?

Thanks!

View more options

Hi @mavericke, Vodafone UK supports eSIMs with the Apple Watch at the moment 😊

View more options

Thanks! I wish Vodafone UK will support eSIM on the iphone and Android OS based mobile phones as well.

View more options

Hi @mavericke, I will pass on your feedback in regards to eSIM`s in other devices, I would advise to keep an eye out on our website for any future updates 😊

View more options

Dear @Andy,

Thank you for you reply. 

Following up from my reply, I have managed to get in touch with Vodafone CS. One of them mentioned that Vodafone is on the verge of a roll out with iphone eSIM within 6 weeks. Well, I hope that the eSIM service will also roll out to Android OS mobile devices as well.

Cheers.

View more options