Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S20 Ultra eSIM

jacqu2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

My new phone supports eSIM. I read that you can use it for watches. So technically network should support it for the phones. It would be so good if I could use eSIM on my phone. In this way I could use both dual SIM and SD card. Now I have to choose between both. 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

It would indeed be good but however right now Vodafone only support eSim for a watch.

A recent similar thread 》Esim-when-is-it-going-to-be-available. 

🌈 Be Safe 🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It is sad because Vodafone in India has rolled out eSIM for iphones. Surely Vodafone UK could speed it up the introduction of eSIM for Vodafone UK customers?

Thanks!

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mavericke, Vodafone UK supports eSIMs with the Apple Watch at the moment 😊

Thanks! I wish Vodafone UK will support eSIM on the iphone and Android OS based mobile phones as well.

Hi @mavericke, I will pass on your feedback in regards to eSIM`s in other devices, I would advise to keep an eye out on our website for any future updates 😊

Dear @Andy,

Thank you for you reply. 

Following up from my reply, I have managed to get in touch with Vodafone CS. One of them mentioned that Vodafone is on the verge of a roll out with iphone eSIM within 6 weeks. Well, I hope that the eSIM service will also roll out to Android OS mobile devices as well.

Cheers.