Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S20 Ultra not in stock

Andrew-1988
2: Seeker

Anyone received the s20 ultra I ordered mine on the 28th of last month and have just received a text saying I'll be updated again in another 10 days, I feel like I'm just getting screwed about now,  I've been in the stores and they are selling them but I'm being told they have none.

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The stores sell from their own pool of stock @Andrew-1988  which is possibly why they are able to send them.

If you go onto the Vodafone Online Shop it should give an idea on lead times.

I hope you get your phone asap.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

aide199
4: Newbie

I got the same message this morning, I ordered on the 02/03/20 but around 12pm I looked on the order tracker and my order is now showing as confirmed (it was showing backorder before then) I went on Live chat and asked if I had now been allocated a phone and they said yes and DPD will be collecting it from the warehouse later...I asked if there was a DPD tracking number and they told me it hadn't been generated yet.

Can anyone confirm that when the order status changes to confirmed, it does indeed mean that they have stock and it's ready to be shipped.

Thanks in advance

Just had confirmation from Vodafone that my order will be delivered tomorrow and I've just received the all important DPD tracking number.

I can't wait..... 

I hope it's the same situation for others

Nope I rang them yesterday and been told another 10 days 

cristianvsl

Hello

I want to share with you my story.

I made an upgrade on 7 April and since then all  heard was promises and different hours or days were told by the agents. 

today is 14 April and when I ordered the S20 Ultra Cosmic Black a week ago it clearly said that  will get it in 4-6 days.

yesterday a lady from 191 assured me that if I cancel the upgrade, in 24 hours I will be able to replace the order for upgrading. False, here I am after 28 hours and Vodafone didn't even processed my cancellation.

when I am calling 191 I have the feeling that whoever is answering is trying to talk me into leaving Vodafone.

For 7 days I have called, connected to chat, and trying, begging for a resolution without any feel like the agents wanted to help. All I felt in these 7 days was only the dormant anger in the agents voices and a total lack of interest into helping.

Long story short. Vodafone is pushing me into quitting and leaving and this is what I'm going to do.

Stay safe all.

I have a v\blog which is populated by over 1.8 million uk viewers and is referring to big telecommunications companies keeping nhs and essential workers connected. Myself working for nhs and having a issue while trying to get "connected" would make a great New story based on facts and hard evidence .

whoever want to join the discussion feel free to contact me and share your story to be added to my blog so almost 2 million people can read it.

peace and stay safe

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cristianvsl We're working hard with the manufacturer to get the phone in your hands as soon as possible. Cancelling your upgrade to place the same order again wouldn't speed up this process, so I'm sorry you were told this previously! Please be assured we'll keep you updated either via text or email with the latest information we have on your order. 

Stay safe and we appreciate everything you're doing for us during this time.