Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Owen_Hyatt
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This involves multiple questions.

I ordered a galaxy s21 on Friday, keeping my number from my current galaxy s9 which is with O2. Is it scheduled to be delivery on Tuesday but I have not received any confirmation from either DPD or Royal Mail that there is the attempt to deliver it on this day. This is an issue as I would like to change the delivery address due to it being sent to an address that I cannot go to right now due to lockdown restrictions and that Vodafone only lets you send the phone to your billing address, which I have never seen before. Just wondered if I could expect an email hopefully within the next 24 hours letting me know that the phone is actually being delivered at all.

The next issue is that I am unable to log in to the My Vodafone app. It gives me the error code 4300 on the mobile app and on desktop, I am unable to see my account summary, and other menus such as seeing the device names show no information as it says I am not the owner of the account. Plus I am unable to change my address in the address details menu either. The My Order section also has the phone order on there but when I click on the drop-down arrow, a message saying 'We're sorry' appears with a blue help information symbol next to it. All these issues just make me worry more that the order for my phone has even gone through as there seems to be complete silence since the thank you ordering emails have come through. Are the majority of these issues due to my current phone number not being transferred to the Vodafone network until the 3rd Feb and that the number currently sits with the O2 network.

Account and order numbers have been removedAccount and order numbers have been removed

Owen_Hyatt_5-1612108678343.pngOwen_Hyatt_6-1612108796477.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@Owen_Hyatt 

When a phone is in despatched status you should be able to track it via order tracker and I-want-to-track-my-order. 

You should be able to set up your myvodafone when your number from o2 has fully ported to Vodafone on the date provided.

Your order should be OK as you've had confirmation from Vodafone.

Did they supply a temporary number in the interim which could be used to create a myvodafone however you then may have to set up another myvodafone when your own number moves across meaning having to use another email address and password.

Unfortunately due to Vodafone systems you can't change delivery address as the phone has to be sent to the account holder address given at set up. However there is some information in Can-I-change-my-order-or-delivery-details. which advises to contact Vodafone Customer services. 

Customer services on 0333 3040191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can access accounts to check how things are progressing.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers

@Owen_Hyatt 

When a phone is in despatched status you should be able to track it via order tracker and I-want-to-track-my-order. 

You should be able to set up your myvodafone when your number from o2 has fully ported to Vodafone on the date provided.

Your order should be OK as you've had confirmation from Vodafone.

Did they supply a temporary number in the interim which could be used to create a myvodafone however you then may have to set up another myvodafone when your own number moves across meaning having to use another email address and password.

Unfortunately due to Vodafone systems you can't change delivery address as the phone has to be sent to the account holder address given at set up. However there is some information in Can-I-change-my-order-or-delivery-details. which advises to contact Vodafone Customer services. 

Customer services on 0333 3040191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can access accounts to check how things are progressing.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.