Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking

Hi I have tried so many times to unlock my galaxy s8 but very disappointed by Vodafone they gave me nuc code still no luck it will be great if any one can help many thanks

Zafran by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail

How can I set up voicemail on [Removed]? Vodafone shop is also baffled!!!!!   MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information, please see Community Guidelines]

Samways by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi calling option missing on s6 edge

Hi allOld subject same problem. I have a s6 edge which was bought directly from Vodafone when new (18 mths ago) for which I am trying to set Wi-Fi calling. Plan I had until now didn't allow Wi-Fi calling whereas new plan does.Problem is the option ne...

Domlouis by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 8

When will the note 8 be getting the pie software update in the UK?

Call quality is bad on Samsung Galaxy S7

Hi.I've been experiencing some really bad call quality with my Samsung Galaxy S7 lately. I have used the phone on EE and 3 and they have both had much clearer and better call quality than Vodafone. I've made the calls in the same location to the same...

s93 by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Drive to SD card ?

Hi all - am using a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 on Marshmallow OS - can anyone tell me how I can move files on Google Drive to my phones SD card ?Have tried for hours & still not getting anywhere ! Help !!!

UNLOCK MY PHONE

Good afternoon I will like you to help me to unlock my phone I've tried everything and now I have run out of options. It's been over 2 moths since I tried getting the nuc code but every time I try put it in it say unsuccessful I already try emailing ...

Vodafone V8 distorted aux output

I recently bought a smart V8.. very impressed with most aspects of the phone, very good value for money. Everything is great apart from one key feature... And it's one of the main reasons I was seeking out a phone with a large storage capacity to use...