Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FASTBOOT

How do i get my vodafone 6 out of the fastboot loop. I cannot get my phone to boot up.  

Insurance replacement is Different Phone

Managed to get some damage to my S9+ (sadface) so claimed under the insurance, and they've replaced it. Problem is, they've replaced it with a slightly different phone.The old one was the standard vodafone branded S9+The new one is a dual sim S9+ wit...

gideon by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone settings and Apps update on P20 Pro

I have a new P20 Pro and every now and then the update screen appears telling me I have Vodafone settings and Apps update, but I have no option to install it. Please help as I believe this is stopping me sending MMS..Attached are screen shoots from m...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 apps icons vanish

Hello, When i go back to my main (home) page, it is blank - no icons are there, i cannot swipe the screen, all i can do is a restart, so annoying. Whats going on?

djg145 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy S4 black screen

Hi,  I'm writing regarding my partner's phone.   She is a Vodafone pay monthly customer along with myself.  Today she tried turning her phone on after it being switched off.  However, when she tried to power it on, it vibrated but the screen remained...

BigG1 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart e8 and the SD card

How do I store things like pics and apps on the SD card I put in my smart e8? I just can't figure it out. Thanks

Ktlost by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Caller ID Confusion

My wife just rang my Samsung Galaxy from our house landline and the caller ID displayed my son's name (he doesn't live with us). When I look at the call details on the call log it says SMART followed by my son's name, in the detail screen it displays...

No data abroad- Moto G4- Voxi

Recently, I travelled to Crete on Holiday and was hoping to use my data roaming to better navigate the island. My brother who is also on Voxi had no problem, while I could not get data abroad regardless of what I tried. I call VOXI prior to the journ...

Samsung Galaxy S8 problems

Hello All, I am having two problems with my S8 and I have tried every, and I mean every solution that I can find on the old internet. Problem 1. I constantly get 'Network Unavailable. Please try later' error at the bottom of the screen on my phone. N...

Smainy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile network disconnected

Hi, on my husbands select a mobile network ( not WiFi because we haven't got WiFi , a 23456 mobile network is showing up along with ee (his network and the rest of the networks, can anyone suggest a reason why this could be happening please ? I have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks