Android
Learn useful hints and tips about phones using the Google Android OS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No data abroad- Moto G4- Voxi

Recently, I travelled to Crete on Holiday and was hoping to use my data roaming to better navigate the island. My brother who is also on Voxi had no problem, while I could not get data abroad regardless of what I tried. I call VOXI prior to the journ...

Samsung Galaxy S8 problems

Hello All, I am having two problems with my S8 and I have tried every, and I mean every solution that I can find on the old internet. Problem 1. I constantly get 'Network Unavailable. Please try later' error at the bottom of the screen on my phone. N...

Smainy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile network disconnected

Hi, on my husbands select a mobile network ( not WiFi because we haven't got WiFi , a 23456 mobile network is showing up along with ee (his network and the rest of the networks, can anyone suggest a reason why this could be happening please ? I have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei P20 Pro

Hi, I am having problems with my Huawei P20 Pro, every time it does a system update it loses the digital dual clock and weather on my home screen. It takes me forever to figure out how to put it back on, usually by accident.Does anyone have an easy s...

jdarch2 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone smart n8 not charging

Hi guysI purchased a vodafone smart n8 exactly a year ago. I was experiencing an issue where the phone would just randomly blank out and I sent it in for repair twice. When this happened the 3rd time I requested a replacement and was sent what seems ...

MissS by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! MMS downloading

I've received an MMS. it's supposed to contain a photo but instead shows a comment saying 'downloading', but it never completes downloading. It contains text saying the message size, and an expiry date.Is there a reason why the download doesn't compl...

mtcsltd by 6: Helper
  • 24 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Huawei T3 10 Tablet Slow charge

Just got within the last month a New from vodafone Huawei T3 10 tablet but when charging it seems to take all day to charge and the plug does seem to get a bit warm, I'm not sure how long it should take to charge as I've always had Samsung before ple...

bazjohn11 by 10: Established
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Network Unlocking Code (NUC)

Hello, I received a NUC code some weeks ago, but it did not work. Then you sent me a private message with a code, in order to speak directly with the customer service, but probably I waited too much before to replay and my ticket expired. Is it possi...

019 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SW18 - London

I've joined the Voxi network about a week ago and I am sadly unstatisfied with my internet connection. I've been able to use all of the network features, including calls and texts, except for 4G. I've never been able to get a 4G or 4G+ connection, on...