Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CB10 - Hempstead

maxemoo3
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area'  CB10 - HEMPSTEAD

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  BETWEEN 3-5 MILES

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.  CB10 2PB

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?  YES.  IVE TRIED 4 DIFFERENT PHONES, ALL UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?  PHONE SAYS NO SERVICE

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?  ALL AS FAR AS I KNOW BUT I CANNOT GET 4G HERE AND VERY RARELY GET 3G

6) When did you first notice this issue?  ABOUT A FORTNIGHT AGO IT STARTED TO DROP OUT ALOT MORE THAN USUAL

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?  THE SIGNAL WHERE I LIVE IS NOT GREAT AT THE BEST OF TIMES - SOMETIMES I AM LUCKY AND GET A 3G SIGNAL BUT MOSTLY ITS ONLY 2G.  I COULD GET A SIGNAL INTERMITTENTLY UP UNTIL A WEEK AGO AND, SINCE MONDAY LAST WEEK (4 SEPTEMBER) I HAVE HAD, AT BEST, ABOUT 5 MINUTES OF SIGNAL A DAY.  THE LAST 3 DAYS I HAVE HAD NO SIGNAL WHATSOEVER

AS I AM DISABLED, I RELY ON MY PHONE SHOULD I NEED HELP.
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

This is showing for your postcode @maxemoo3

A person can Register for Updates in the link Here.

IMG_1178.PNG

I would suggest

• A Sure Signal device that costs £69 that creates a 3G signal in the home that works off Home Broadband. 
  • Vodafone Calling Over Wifi for eligible contract types and accepted handset models. 
  • Have a landline installed as not to rely solely on a Mobile Network Signal. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@maxemoo3 Although you're in a low coverage area, you should be able to get a 2G connection.

I can see your local serving site (183) is currently experiencing a fault. This started on 5 September 2017 and is logged under INC3077321. 

I do apologise for the inconvenience caused, rest assured our teams are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible.