Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Charged £6 twice on one day for roaming

Jepowell
1: Seeker

My daughter is in Australia and whilst waiting for him local sim to arrive has been using her U.K. Vodaphone monthly account sim occasionally when necessary. Obviously the charges have mounted up but going through her bill I notice that she has been charged twice for data roaming in the same day. Has anyone else experienced this? Can't get hold of customer services to ask them!!

5 REPLIES 5

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

It's definitely one for Customer Services to take a look at as the rest of us would be taking guesses.

I'm not sure if it could be the day counts as 00:00 through 23:59 local time yet the billing would be done on UK time. That could explain it. But like I say - guessing.

I believe it's based on the time in the capital of the country that you're in.

I guess it's easy to imagine how something like this could happen...

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jepowell So we can take a look into the bill and double check this for both you and your daughter, I've sent a private message to you with details to reach our team. Please ask the account holder to follow these details and we'll be in touch to discuss this further.

Getafix

Is this on your Unbilled usage or Actual Bill?

On my last Further Roaming, it was shown under Additional Charges with a line for Each Day. 

Jepowell
1: Seeker

My daughter has been charged £6 twice on one day for data roaming in Australia. Any idea why this might be?