Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Customer Service POOR - vDSL POOR

tabingzee
2: Seeker

Hi All,

I can believe I am saying this but VODAFONE is worse than BT! So much so I wish I never moved over.

I am on a faster package than the BT 38mb I had but the service I am getting is like 1mb adsl.

I have tried to do live chats and it always says unavailable. I call the phone number and never get through. I dont have time to waste over 30 minutes on hold.

I am stuck with the ##~## for 18 months. The router is poor, its the only reason I signed up for. The app is terrible.

I want out. If someone from vodafone bothers to read this please contact me as I cannot contact you!

Unfortunately none of our Advisers are available to chat to you at this time. Please try again shortly. ##~##!!!!!

9 REPLIES 9

tabingzee

finally - on live chat as we speak. I will update with what they say!

No one bothered to reply to this thread yet though.

The impression I get is that Vodafone will treat this forum as low priority. They will tell you to call their Service Desk and if you don't fancy holding then to request the ring back option, you don't loose the place in the queue.

the live chat is useless.

I have never had the option for a ring back!! It justs says we are extremly busy.

The experience that I have found with the live chat is that they don't give you the correct answer. Numerous occasions they have given me the wrong information.

Haven't had to call in a number of days but it gave me that option for a call back.

They pulled their latest offer early so I suspect that they are overwhelmed with orders and so cannot cope with current demand. Just hope that they are addressing these issues.

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@craigr98 wrote:

The impression I get is that Vodafone will treat this forum as low priority. They will tell you to call their Service Desk and if you don't fancy holding then to request the ring back option, you don't loose the place in the queue.

I believe the Vodafone team that cover the forum don't have access to the full suite of tools that the broadband support team do so there is only limited broadband support that can be offered (hence why they tell you to call)

Callback is the best option if you don't want to sit on the phone for hours

Having the option of a callback would be nice but it hasn’t ever been offered even after being in the queue for over 30 mins

live chat and this forum is pointless then

@tabingzee wrote:

Having the option of a callback would be nice but it hasn’t ever been offered even after being in the queue for over 30 mins

live chat and this forum is pointless then

For the times that I have called its been at the start of the call, this has been when I have been calling the broadband support line.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear of the experience you've had @tabingzee.

So we can help with your Broadband query, I've sent you a private message with our contact information.

Once we receive your details, we'll be able to raise this with the dedicated team to help resolve this for you.

Read yr recent reply to another post.  Interesting to see that yr original post ended with a mod reply, how many give up after one of therse time wasting mod replies?

I f you are receiving a service that doesn't meet what vodafone promised, you have the facts, why not comnplete their comnplaint form, explicitly give them 30 days to resolve, and at the same time give ofcom a call - neither will cost you anything - nothing ventured, nothing gained.;  0300 123 3333