Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New R212 MiFi Not Loading Pages On HSUPA

ramtab
2: Seeker

Hi Team,

I have the new 4G Ready R212 MiFi device which switches all the time between 3G+ and HSUPA.

When on 3G+ browsing and performance is perfect, however when is switches to HSUPA I essentially lose internet connection as browsing, email refresh etc just does not happen (usually get page cannot be loaded error) - even when on 5 bars HSUPA.

Why is this and what can be done to remedy?

Thanks

78 REPLIES 78

ChrisG3
Hi Andrew. I got it in South Africa but they don't have the firmware update. Is there any other way I can get it.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the updates here.

@ chrisG3 – As this is only a beta firmware at the moment it might not be available across different Vodafone networks.

If you ask them to raise a case for you, they should be able to look into getting this developed for your network.

James

I'm also struggling to get my R512 to work. Please send me the link to the firmware update. Thanks

Sorry, meant R212

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kenjj, 

I'll get this sent over to your registered forum address shortly. 

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi Guys,

I'm seeing this exact issue on my shiny new R212 this afternoon in Milton Keynes - its flipping continuously between 3G+ and HSUPA.  In HSUPA mode nothing is downloaded :smileyfrustrated:

When it does lock to a 3G+ signal performance is great!

The configuration is:

Product nameR212-Z
Software VersionBD_R212V3.1
Web UI Version2.008.5513

Could you please send me the link to download the beta software?

Many Thanks in Advance.

Hi AnotherPint,

I've sent this to the email address registered on the eForum for you.

Dave

ChrisG3
Hi Dave. Could you please email me the firmware update please as I am having the same issue with the R212.

Hi ChrisG3,

I’ve just sent this over to you via email.

James