Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R212 Beta Firmware Link

davepearceuk
2: Seeker

Hi

Please could I have a link to the R212 beta firmware. I have read many posts and am having very simlar problems the device is unusable for most of the time.

Thanks

Dave

65 REPLIES 65

Hi dgolfin,

I’ve sent this to you now.

Thanks,

Hi KueckSirYao and welcome to the eForum,

You’ll need to add your email address to your profile, so that we can send this.

Thanks,

Wayne

Hi there,

I need it too.

Please, send me the link.

Thanks a lot.

WarrenTack

Hi,

Could I get a link to the firmware too please!

Thanks!

Hi WarrenTack,

Welcome to the eForum.

I’ve to your registered address on the eForum.

Thanks,

Sarah 

Hi Sarah.

I just wondered if you could send me over the password to extract the firmware update archive?

Thanks!

Warren.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Warren,

You shouldn't need to use a password to extract the file. 

If you can print screen the message you see and upload it here, we'll see what's happened.

Cheers,

Ben

I've attached a screenshot, tried to extract on my Mac using StuffIT and also from Windows 8.1 using WinRAR.

Regards,

Warren.

Edit - Just tried to re-download it and the archive I've been sent definitely has a password on it!

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi WarrenTack,

Thanks for that.

I've done some digging for you. If you're asked for the password, it's just 'Vodafone' (with a capital at the start). :Winking_smiley:

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben.

I've tried 'Vodafone' with and without the quotes and with a capital V and it hasnt worked. I also did some Googling and found theres a Vodafone offical firmware v4.5 out there which I have loaded with success. 

Thanks for your help,

Warren.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Warren,

I'm glad to see it's working.

I've fed back to say the 'Vodafone' password didn't work for you. Did the same happen with 'vodafone' in lower case (without the quotation marks)?

Cheers,

Ben