cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

davidbarker
1: Seeker
There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either?

I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became active today (after porting from O2), but the only kind of reference number I seemed to have on any email or even the documentation that came with the phone is the order number, beginning with 'o'.

If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks,
David
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi kayliczkowski

You can find out how to request your account number on our Top Ten Vodafone Questions. The easiest way is to text the word ACCOUNT + your full postcode to 97886. Should you be unable to use this service, you can also use the e-mail link provided in the Top Ten Questions and we'll e-mail the account number to you.

We're unable to e-mail your PIN number as we don't have full access to PIN numbers for obvious security reasons.

Thanks

Simon

View solution in original position

336 REPLIES 336

Kris327
2: Seeker
I have been trying to get a hold of an old account number from 2010 I've spoke to Vodafone today and they chat do anything without this number which after 4/5 years I do not have they have search under my name date of birth address etc and nothing I had a oust adding balance which I paid when I found this out only last week so they managed to find it when I was paying but not afterward. I am going round and round and nobody can help without an account number anyone help please?

Hi @Kris327,

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

I have found my Account number, but I have no 4 digit pin? I ordered a new iPhone 6 on a 24 month plan last week and with my delivery, I have not received any delivery note or paperwork for my contract.

I have transferred my number over from my old provider (EE). My number works, I can receive calls and texts but it says "you are not subscribed to a cellular data service" on my phone, I have been on the phone to Vodafone 3 times this week and nothing has been done apart from being passed round to different departments (tech team) and accumulated hours on end on hold. I was also told I was going to get an e-mail for my contract but that still hasn't been sent which the phonecall was done on Monday.

I am extremely dissapointed in Vodafone as I have only just transferred over thinking it was a stronger network and paying quite a big contract for only the use of calls and texts.

Since I need my PIN to make calls to Vodafone, I cannot make a call to a local store to enquire about this problem since the helpline haven't helped me at all.

HELP!!

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@alex_chan_670,  @keiran223  and @GeorgeWorden 

We'll be able to look into this for you, and we'll also be able to set up your PIN if you contact Live help
 here.

The PIN is a personal number of your choice that we place on your account for security purposes.

@Kris327 

Please ensure all the instructions are followed (including the correct routing code in the subject line), and we'll be in touch shortly.

DaveCD

Kris327

Matt

Thanks I've done that but it didn't recognise my email address so it is as follows for you to reply to
(removed for security)

keiran223
1: Seeker

hi im new to vodafone and im having the same problem the text wont give me the pin to finish my registation it just says they will send me a email soon but i still have not recieved it its been over a day please help

Kris327
@Dave thanks someone called today so should hear back soon

Thanks very much