Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No connection after installation!!

EmzB92
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

After having repeated issues with my last supplier I finally made the switch to Vodafone. Having done some searching I'm starting to question if this was a good move. The openreach engineer came at 10am yesterday to install the full fibre internet. He phoned and checked everything was okay with Vodafone and I was told it would be updating on and off all day but by midnight it should have stable connection. I have waited patiently and woken to find still no connection!! I sign in and it says no connection due to ipv4 connection. I have a child with severe learning difficulties who relies on the internet for his lullabies etc. So being without for longer than 24 hours is massively inconvenient 

2 REPLIES 2

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

Reset the router using the recessed button at the back (hold it in for a good ten seconds). This will force provisioning and may clear anything stuck in the system. 

Cynric

@EmzB92 Have you got FTTP or FTTC broadband? If the reset doesn't work, have a look at the settings and turn off IPv6 wherever you find it.