Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Down

jonpage
2: Seeker

My broadband connection is down (Cardiff, attached to the email address of this account), there seems to be no means of addressing issues with broadband overnight. Nor any means of reporting an issue other than in on open forum. I really expect better. If there can't be a contact out of hours at least a secure messaging service would be helpful. 

5 REPLIES 5

jonpage

Of course the line reactivated just in time for that message to post from my broadband connection. Typical.

Is there at least a service status page for home broadband? The only status page I can find seems dedicated to the mobile network. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Good to hear your back up and running @jonpage 

I'm afraid I do not have Vodafone as my isp.

My isp has a checker within the dedicated broadband app.

I assume Vodafone don't ?

I'm not yet able to see anything from a forum or Google Search.

The Vodafone Broadband Team via the phone number in Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs will be able to help or ask the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jonpage While our network status checker does look to be for our mobile customers it also shows any broadband issues when you enter your postcode 😊

Well I haven’t got home broadband service at the moment and the link doesn’t mention anything about it. I don’t seem to be the only one by the looks of your twitter account but the checker doesn’t mention anything about broadband service status. 

Broker-Man
4: Newbie

You can report any problems with your broadband connection via the mobile app.

Available from Apple app store or Google store.