Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband connectivity

mountain-goat
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just moved from EE to Vodafone Ultra Hub. Install was last Friday about 6pm, still not working properly. Can't seem to pair the booster. The app won't recognise the Hub. Anyone else having, or had, similar issues and if so any ideas how to fix?

I have a small network with a laptop, 2 servers and a 10Gb/2.5Gb switch. One server is connected to the switch through an FSP 10Gb fibre link. I was planning to connect the Hub's FSP port to the switch (2.5Gb) so as to speed up my whole network as I have a 2.5Gb adapter connected to my laptop. The Hub FSP port when connected to the switch has no internet connection. Has anyone tried to use the FSP output and got it to work?

3 REPLIES 3

Charlotte

Hello, @mountain-goat. I hope you're well.

I understand the importance of being able to connect.

If you're having problems connecting up your booster following your activation, I'd recommend reaching out to our Broadband Support Team here or by calling up on 03333 040 191, so they can make sure everything has completed and been provisioned properly for you. 

Hi Charlotte

Apparently my contract was still open, as of yesterday and it would appear this morning, and I am told all won't be sorted until its no longer open so I am waiting for this to happen. I am also told the FSP will work when the contract is no longer open. We'll see!

Thanks for letting me know, @mountain-goat

It certainly sounds right, as an open order will prevent all the services from being provisioned properly.