Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot connect to Vodafone Pro II fibre with new router

guardinner1962
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 One Mesh, AX3000 Mbps Gigabit VPN Router yesterday. Entered the username and password provided by Vodafone but it still won't connect to my Fibre 910 service, can anyone tell me what I am missing please?

I made sure I selected 'PPPoE' as part of the setup and the rest of the process seemed to be very straightforward. I am still clearly missing something... I have already tried an 'old' Asus DSL-AX82U and used settings provided elsewhere in the community without success.

Service is working with the provided Vodafone router but I would still prefer to use my own (better) router.

Thanks very much in advance of any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@guardinner1962 There's a good chance that you were given the wrong credentials.

Have a look at the following link, start at the end and work backwards.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Other-broadband-queries/How-to-Set-up-a-third-party-router-with-voda...

Hi Cynric and thanks very much for responding so swiftly. It looks like I may have a (partly) wrong password. Looks like I mistook an 'I' for an 'l'... I am going to check it when everyone is off the 'net...