Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Convergedtech 2 problems

JRoberts707
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Screenshot_20200915_113614_com.android.incallui.jpg

Home broadband offline for over a month. Countless phonecalls to Vodafone taking up far too much of my time and a succession of people just not acknowledging my fault & then eventually informing me of a sync error which needs to be resolved by 'convergedtech' . I was informed if I sent event logs from the router itself this would "speed things up" I've done this twice with no response. It is very clear that Vodafone are either not interested in resolving the fault, or simply do not have the support infrastructure for little fishes like me. I am absolutely dumbfounded by the lack of support and my guess is that Vodafone will only act to resolve these issues approaching 8 weeks in, when the customer has the right to report to a regulator. Seems its time to disconnect & go with BT who I'd guess do not have 'sync' errors with their own infrastructure. 

1 REPLY 1

MarkD

Hi @JRoberts707, we understand the importance of having a stable broadband connection. Is it the connection that is dropping out or the sync speeds that you're having an issue with? Can you also tell us, when did you send the router logs to our Tech team?