Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Gigacube lack of public ip

Ash194
5: Helper

Hi I have discovered that services such as PSN are out of the question with the Gigacube due to the strict NAT settings. Will there also be problems with Googles stadia when it launches?

5 REPLIES 5

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Ash194, thanks for getting in touch. We're currently looking into the issues that customers are having with strict NAT, when trying to use their Gigacube with games consoles etc.

We understand how frustrating this must be and want to get it resolved as quickly as we can. Keep an eye on the Vodafone Community Forum for any updates. 

I wish I had seen thread before I purchased this device on false advertising. What a total scam . Adverting that you can play games ? But on this device it does no such thing ? Horrible service 

If your within your returns period run for the hills and don't look back. They have been telling us for months it's being looked into but nothing has changed. I very much doubt this will be fixed anytime soon. 

Think it’s worth letting the press know . This is a serious false advertising flaw and misleading the British public 

I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone hasn't already initiated legal proceedings. Another example of run away marketing teams failing to communicate with tech teams. Something that is sadly across the board in the telecoms industry