Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Internet down

julietilly22
3: Seeker

Hello, the internet went down last night around 1am. I've ran a broadband checker and it's saying there is a fault between the exchange and router. The engineer is not due to come out until Tuesday. My husband works from home and needs constant access due to his job. Is there anything else I can do to either expediate it or something I can try with the router. I've unplugged and replugged and there is still a red light on the router and on the fibre box

4 REPLIES 4

julietilly22

Hello, the internet went down last night around 1am. I've ran a broadband checker and it's saying there is a fault between the exchange and router. The engineer is not due to come out until Tuesday. My husband works from home and needs constant access due to his job. Is there anything else I can do to either expediate it or something I can try with the router. I've unplugged and replugged and there is still a red light on the router and on the fibre box

Hi @julietilly22 Sorry to hear you've been affected by a broadband outage. Our Broadband Support Team are ready to help, and will do everything they can do to assist you with these concerns. They're contactable on 03333040191 or Live Chat

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

As there's a red light on the ont there's nothing you can do.

Thinking practically, you or your husband could set up a hotspot on a mobile device so at least he has a connection for his work.

The area we are in is shocking for mobile coverage unfortunately.  I can just about get 2 bars in certain areas of the house! It took me an age just to get on here to post this.