Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amplifi HD and Vodafone Router

I've just order a Ubiquiti Amplifi HD Mesh system and planning on using it with my standard Vodafone Superfast 1 router. I'm planning on turning off the WiFi on the VF router and simply plugging an ethernet cabel from the Amplifi into socket 1 of the...

Gigacube with mesh wifi?

I've got poor wifi signal in parts of the house. I want to keep the speed as fast as I can and I was considering installing Eero. They've just released a cheaper version that will be available in the UK soon. To do so and not get double NAT and slowe...

james948 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

cable

Hello,Please could you tell me the type of 'internet cable' (the wire with the red label) the one which is going to phone socket.  Mnay thanks

My broadband view.

i am a new broadband customer my broadband was finally connected last week after a seemless transfer from BT that took 4 days. Tonight my broadband keeps dropping I see modem rebooting. Is this what I. Am expect from Vodafone broadband service. Also ...

Jmoloney by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Factory Reset Router

Hi all I have forgotten the admin password for my Gigafast router and want to factory reset it but I can't figure out how!I've tried various combinations of reset button / power off / power on but with no success.Please could someone tell me how to d...

ORDI REQUEST

Hi,  My address is silver in Vodafone system and I have to change it to gold status. I troed to contact openreach to do that but I found out that I have to ask Vodafone to do that on my behalf. Can someone help me with that ?  Regards 

Madzik84 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks