Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Aberdeen Substandard Speeds on Gigafast 900

IceZaroth
2: Seeker

Seriously I am not even going to say a word since your network tester is saying no issues found...

I am very technical so please dont add insult to injury about restarting routers and OTN

PissedBeyond.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amazing as if by magic lol ... Will this continue or will traffic shaping happen each night, I am not a stay at home through the day kinda guy I actually go out and work in the real world all day so when I come home and want my broadband service to work right and not crap out my 4K Streaming in the living room, While I am streaming on my PC in the bed room it would be nice not to have traffic congestion via traffic shaping to happen, last time I seen the internet loading slogan was back in the Millenium lol.

MoreLikeIt.jpg

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

IceZaroth

I joke you not its like a kick in the teeth from VF or celebrating exactly a year of perfect 940/940 internet entire year and now, its back this time, Im getting 840/940 when testing to VF London but glasgow or edinburgh is down under 10mbps, so without further a do, in this order from bottom to top, Bracknell or southern england, over 350 miles away has best speed middle one is glasgow and top one is vodafone edinburgh, closest server to me.

Speed1.png