Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

5G in SE16

Adamt201
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Signed up for 5G mobile broadband in SE16 but since connected at beginning of December the connection speed rarely even reaches 4G levels typically 5Mbps. I have contacted Vodafone both by phone and chat but they refuse to resolve the problem how do I get out of this very bad contract?

4 REPLIES 4

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Adamt201 - I've checked the partial postcode in our network status checker and can see that 5G is available indoors and outdoors, however there are some planned upgrades and maintenance on a number of masts in the area. This could be causing some intermittent with your service, I'm really sorry for that.

If you could confirm the make and model of your device, I'll send over some settings to refresh you on the network 😊

If you were looking to cancel, you would need to speak with our cancelations team on 191 or 

0333 304 0191. However, seeing as you out of your 14 day cooling off period, you'd have an early exit fee to cancel mid-contract.

The device is a Huawei H112 D38C

I am out of the cooling off period because you asked me to wait till you fixed the problem which on the last occasion you told me would be 6th February. You make promises which you break and it isn't good enough

Your Network checker lies about the level service you provide so it is very annoying your team keep referring me to it

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us with your make and model @Adamt201. So I can check the 5G in your area specifically, please can you confirm the full postcode for us? If you'd prefer not to share this to the thread, you can add this to your profile. Once done, please let us know and we'll check the coverage in more detail.

I've already added to my profile I did it when you first replied.

It is now 2 months that you have been delivering a below par 4G service whilst claiming and charging for a 5G service this is not good enough