Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile broadband

User0221
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I charged my pay-as-you-go mobile broadband sim for £45.00 in October 2020 with a validity of 24 months and 24 GB of data. The sim card ran out of credit in 30 days with 0.4 GB of data usage. I contacted the Vodafone support team three times in the last two weeks and all the time they gave the assurance that the technical team is looking into it. There is no outcome and support.

How can I escalate this issue?

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I would suggest to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to see if they can help @User0221 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi

When you take out a PAYG mobile broadband tariff with Vodafone the package will be valid for 90 days or when the data allowance has been used whichever comes sooner.

Your posts is rather confusing, you mention the SIM running out in 30 days, I am wondering if you mean a 30 day SIM or 24 month data contract.  If that is what you mean, the allowance will refresh every 30 days and you will have 24GB of data to use the following month. There will also be a bill to be settled on a monthly basis and this will most likely be the same amount £45.00 as you paid in October.

If you have set up an online account, this will give you the remaining allowance for the month until the next monthly roll over date.

It should have a validity of 24 months. It ran out of credit in 30 days with 0.4 BG data usage. 

https://freesim.vodafone.co.uk/check-out-data

AnnS

deleted. incorrect information.

This is pay-as-you-go sim.

It is 24GB for the full 24 months with only one payment of £45 unless vodafone is misleading...

AnnS

Speak to Vodafone, they will have all the account access needed and will be able to see exactly what was agreed.

Looking at the SIM again, it has a preloaded allowance of 24GB and the allowance is valid for 24 months.  It's more than likely you have just used the allowance within 30 days.

Thanks. Vodafone support is not helpful at all. Spoke to three different customer care agent and everyone promised to come back. No one has contacted back not done anything. 

I recently using a Vodafone my sim, that link can check the remaining days and quota amount?

tangerangbest regards