Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Another Content Blocking Thread

techsoup
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have Mobile Broadband by Vodafone (aswell as 2 other vodafone mobile phone sims) and despite having confirmed my age and turned off content control bar i still get either the 'Vodafone Age-Restricted Content Controls" page or the page doesnt load atall (certain sites.)

If i jump onto another wifi network or if i use a browser VPN the sites work as expected.

I have spoken to customer service twice and both times they have assured me that the content control has been removed from all of my accounts.

Like most of us just now i really cant be bothered being bounced through the automated telephone service just to be told i need to speak to someone on live chat who then tells me the issue is fixed when in fact it isnt.

I am posting this in part in the hope that someone from Vodafone will finally get it sorted but also in part to begin an audit trail with a view to cancelling these contracts due to the failure of Vodafone to provide the promised service.

I can see from the searches i have done that i am not the only one to have these issues, hopefully we can get it sorted out.

3 REPLIES 3

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @techsoup we can't do anything for you account related on this platform. I understand it must be frustrating after having spoken to different people about the same problem. If you send us a message on social media, we'll be happy to see what's going on for you.

Facebook - Vodafone UK

Twitter - @VodafoneUK 

Hi

I have messaged the team on Faceboke but as of 2 days ago no reply.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@techsoup We've been really busy on our social channels lately, I'm sorry if there's delays between responses on there. Have you now been contacted by a member of our team?