Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t buy the 100GB for £50 - error code 1d2

MerrickFamily
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a data sim that I have put in my mobile broadband router. It has not been used before. I’m trying to buy data for it and it won’t let me. It says:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We can't add this service for you because you aren't eligible for it. - [Error ref 1d2]

I phoned up to ask why I couldn’t buy it and the guy said there was a technical problem and that I should buy the £25 for 15GB because it’s cheaper! This is more than frustrating. 

I only need this data for when we go away in our RV and so I can’t wait to see if the technical issue is resolved because I am going away tomorrow. I do not see why I should pay £25 for 15GB as this will make it much more expensive in the long run.

Please can someone help me purchase some data? 

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @MerrickFamily, I'm sorry to hear you had such trouble trying to add this data and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Have you managed to get this resolved since you first posted?

If not, one of our team will be happy to take a closer look into this for you. Please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK; or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Alternatively, you can speak to an adviser using Live Chat