Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DNS Response

DRB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am getting variable response from DNS with frequent NXDOMAIN.  Part of the time it's fine. I am using an unlimited SIM in a router with consistent 30 Mbps speed.  I can't see how to change the DNS. Any advice?

5 REPLIES 5

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRB Hey! I know just how frustrating this can be for you. So a member of our team can get this looked into for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username 😊

Thank you, but I don't subscribe to either of those platforms.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRB If you'd prefer not to set up an account on these platforms to speak with our team directly, you can contact one of our advisers on Live Chat or when calling us on 191 from your Vodafone mobile.

Tried chat (twice). Responders didn't seem to understand the problem. Got the usual ...  re-register the sim. Remove the sim. Reboot. Obviously not going to affect the dns but did it anyway with no resolution.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DRB I'm sorry to hear that - if you give us a call on 191 our advisers will be able to help over the phone with any further issues you might be having.