Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Incredibly bad service

Eugenelong
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I’m just venting my frustration here in the hope that somebody that cares in Vodafone will read this and address same. The week before last I ordered a 4G dongle which I was told I would have the following day, all my details were taken inc bank details, no sign of the dongle after 4 days. Last Wednesday I rang again to discover Vodafone had no record of my order but assured me I would have it last Friday, still no show on Monday, after being transferred to 3 different agents I was told an account had been activated for me on the 29/1 but was put on hold again so as to locate the dongle, eventually after about an hour I was cut off without any further information, no one called me back or no confirmation of any order placed, this afternoon I rang again to be told they had no record of me and asked me to go on hold, I’ve had enough at this stage and hung up. I have never dealt with such incompetence, really disappointed and frustrated!

3 REPLIES 3

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

What a sorry tale! I'm sure that Vodafone's forum team will want to help you, but would you like to add the route by which you placed your order? Online, over the phone, at a store?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eugenelong - I can understand why you’re frustrated, with chasing this up so many times.

We can look into what’s going on with your order. So that we can do this, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Gemma 

I hope this got resolved to your satisfaction ? T